Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Island Project

Hi,

I know I have been so delinquent in blog posts this summer...it's been very busy in the design biz so that's a good thing, huh? I keep telling myself just do a quick little blurb with one pic just to keep it going, but sometimes that's just not enough of an incentive.  However, I'm not giving up on that idea yet!!

Here are some pics of a fabulous project I am currently working on. So far, we have the custom 108" long ( yep it's a biggie!) Caperton sofa with F. Schumacher burnt orange velvet installed, and the Bernhardt cocktail and side tables. Both tables are new pieces for Bernhardt and I love them. Need I say so did my clients' grandkids, as the first thing they did was crawl back and forth through the large hole! Stay tuned for more -- lots to come!!



Toodles!!!!!!

Susan
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: