Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gold and Fuchsia Cocktails


How amazing is this banquette??!!  This is a cocktail lounge in the state of the art Clarion Hotel Post in Gothenburg, Sweden. The shiny gold, the uber long length, the tufting...what a stunning way to create a glamourous, cocktail area in a long space.  I love the color combo of golden chartreuse with fuchsia (ok have to admit one of my favorite color combos that I use frequently), and the black tables work nicely to ground the highly colored area.  Look at those chaotic, but in a good way, shelves in back. They add necessary flow, movement, and interruption to an otherwise highly organized seating area.  Truly love almost all of the environment and its elements. I have to say the one thing I am questioning is the carpet...looks like a crummy remnant piece in this pic, but I am guessing, hopefully, that's just this 2D pic but in 3D reality, works beautifully!!

Stay chic!!  Susan

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: