Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue on Blue...

When I look out into my back yard and see the gorgeous blue color of the Morning Glories that are blooming, I think of two things ~ Blue Lapis and Bobby Vinton.  No, I wasn't old enough to "dig" listening to Bobby (I was only two!), but I do remember my parents listening to him over the years and through the '60's.  Benjamin Moore's Blue Lapis paint has always been one of my favorite blue colors ~ a little bit dreamy, a little bit sky, and a little bit purple, so soothing and refreshing all at the same time.  With that soothing dreaminess comes past memories of Bobby crooning Blue on Blue or Blue Velvet.  Click on the previous song names and they'll link you to Bobby's lovely voice...  With the 10 year anniversary of 9/11, it seemed like a good day to contemplate blue and being reflective.


Benjamin Moore Blue Lapis 2067-40


Feeling dreamy yet???  Have a wonderfully meditative day...Susan

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: