Monday, September 26, 2011

Add That Punch!!

Good Morning!!  I wanted to share two things with you this lovely, albeit getting colder, morning -- One: I love this room pictured below!  It is so eclectic, so many different patterns and colors, and yet, it all works because it it carries a "feel" throughout the room even up to the ceiling.  What initially caught my eye in this room was the orange throw at the end of the bed and the orange border on the blue/gray quilt.  What a wonderful and easy way to add a very focused punch of color to a room, huh?  I like it!!!


Oh, and the second...  I have a bathroom on a magazine COVER!!  OK, you've probably received a press release, seen it on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, or somewhere else, but I just couldn't help myself blurting it out again!  Also, a wonderful 8 page article with more rooms inside the magazine -- SPACES Twin Cities!


***Cheers!  Susan***
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: