Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Groovy! Flower Power!

Recently I came across a discovery I had forgotten all about.  Some wonderful hand me downs from my mom.  Super GROOVY draperies and bed linens I had when I was a tween from the early 70's.  My mother had redecorated my bedroom to fit right in with the times.  You know, "groovy man" and "sock it to me"!  At the time, Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In was a huge television hit and we watched it often.  The Smothers Brothers were also big with their "testing of television's limits".

I remember she had painted three walls a bright yellow, and one wall a royal blue with a two foot yellow wave through it!  I recently told my kids I was going to redecorate our Study with these items.  Can't say they jumped for joy...boo hoo...guess it had its "15 minutes" of fame in my lifetime!  Check it out man!





 



My favorite part is the Beatles "look alike" head shot!  What a trippy room that must have been!  Hmmm...all starting to make sense now...

Like ~~ Out of Sight man!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

scarykay said...

hi this is MK making a comment on the blogspot blog.

Susan E. Brown said...

Thanks for the test MK!!

Experts Communications said...

Experts Communication is the leading Call Centers in Karachi.