Friday, April 22, 2011

Weingrod Abrahamson Architecture & Landscape Architecture

Yes, I know--it has been a long time since my last blog!  I have been busy redoing my website with an old friend of mine, Mary K. Paquette, a fabulous illustrator, web designer, etc.  By the time I'm done doing the work I need to for my website, in addition to the numerous other emails and online shtuff, I've been sitting down to blog with just a blank stare!  Anyhoo--today I'm going to get back on track!

One of my favorite architecture & landscape firms that I keep going back to for inspiration is Weingrod Abrahamson based in Baaka, Jerusalem.  I don't know them personally, but I came across their site a few years back, and they are instrumental for me during the inspiration phase of a project.  I love the way their interior projects incorporate nature, color, and a relaxed, eclectic feel.  Their exterior landscape architectural projects have fabulous lines and stupendous juxtaposition of textures.  Check them out!

This particular picture I used as inspiration for a Pool Changing Room:

Inspiration Photo

Completed Pool Changing Room

With Spring and Summer just around the corner (it better be!!), today I'll focus and share some of their wonderful architectural landscape images.  Think sun, think sun, think sun--if you call it, it will come!  Have fun dreaming of warmth!






Here's some of their wonderful sitting areas.  These areas are soooo inviting!  I so want one in my backyard!






What you say?  You don't have the time, energy, resources, or desire for a fabulous outdoor lounging area?  Well, let's just go for the pergola then!!






I hope this gave you some wonderful inspiration for your yard, garden, patio, or what have you.  Remember, think sun, think sun, think sun, think sun...

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ ~ Susan ~ ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: